- A status report on the first FDA approved study of Hemopurifier therapy in the United States, including Aethlon's clinical progression strategy to advance infectious disease and oncology treatment indications.
- A review of clinical safety data and efficacy observations resulting from Hemopurifier administration to HIV and Hepatitis c (HCV) infected individuals.
- The results of government and non-government collaborative testing programs against category "A" bioterror and pandemic threats, including pandemic influenza, dengue, ebola, pox viruses, and other viral pathogens that remain untreatable with drug or vaccine therapies.
- The discovery that the Aethlon Hemopurifier captures tumor-secreted exosomes underlying a broad-spectrum of cancer indications and the resulting patent protection already issued to protect Aethlon's cancer treatment endeavors.
- A review of a National Cancer Institute (NCI) sponsored publication that references Aethlon Medical as the first organization with a therapeutic candidate to address tumor-secreted exosomes.
- A review of recent landmark discoveries that tumor-secreted exosomes suppress the immune system of cancer patients, seed the creation and spread of metastasis, promote angiogenesis, and transport PD-1, PDL-1, VEGF, CTLA-4, EGRF and other primary cancer therapeutic targets of the biopharmaceutical industry.
- The central role of the Aethlon Hemopurifier in the rapidly emerging immuno-oncology industry, which analysts expect to grow to $35 billion per year in the near future.
- The recent launch of Aethlon's Exosome Sciences diagnostic subsidiary, which is the first organization to demonstrate the ability to isolate exosomes that transport diagnostic biomarkers underlying alzheimer's disease (AD), chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), and glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) that have crossed through blood brain barrier into the circulatory system. Thus, setting the stage for liquid biopsies that allow for the identification and monitoring of these disease conditions.
Aethlon Medical creates medical devices that target unmet therapeutic needs in infectious disease and cancer. The company's lead product is the Aethlon Hemopurifier®, a first-in-class device that selectively targets the rapid elimination of circulating viruses and tumor-secreted exosomes that promote cancer progression. Exosome Sciences, Inc. is a majority owned subsidiary that is advancing exosome-based products to diagnose and monitor cancer, infectious disease and neurological disorders. Additional information can be found online at www.AethlonMedical.com or www.ExosomeSciences.com.
Certain statements herein may be forward-looking and involve risks and uncertainties. Such forward-looking statements involve assumptions, known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Aethlon Medical, Inc. to be materially different from any future results, performance, or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such potential risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, that the ESI will not be able to commercialize its future products, that the FDA will not approve the initiation of the Company's clinical programs or provide market clearance of the company's products, future human studies whether revenue or non-revenue generating of the Aethlon ADAPT™ system or the Aethlon Hemopurifier® as an adjunct therapy to improve patient responsiveness to established cancer or hepatitis C therapies or as a standalone cancer or hepatitis C therapy, the Company's ability to raise capital when needed, the Company's ability to complete the development of its planned products, the Company's ability to manufacture its products either internally or through outside companies and provide its services, the impact of government regulations, patent protection on the Company's proprietary technology, the ability of the Company to meet the milestones contemplated in the DARPA contract, product liability exposure, uncertainty of market acceptance, competition, technological change, and other risk factors. In such instances, actual results could differ materially as a result of a variety of factors, including the risks associated with the effect of changing economic conditions and other risk factors detailed in the Company's Securities and Exchange Commission filings. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
James A. Joyce
Chairman and CEO
Chief Financial Officer
Get free news alerts: Sign up here
Disclaimer/ Disclosure: Investorideas.com newswire is a third party publisher of news and research as well as creates original content as a news source. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Investorideas is a news source on Google news and Linkedintoday plus hundreds of syndication partners. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions, content marketing and online advertising. Contact each company directly for press release questions. Disclosure is posted on each release if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and is published for the sole interest of our readers. More disclaimer info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp. Disclosure: Disclosure: AEMD subscribes to the Investorideas newswire content publishing annual program (9700 per Year, paid quarterly) for news publishing.
BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.