|Personal photo book|
- Greetings, introductions and credits: As in any commercial publication, these are the pages where the editors or creators of the wedding magazine speak to the reader. In addition to the text it should show photos of the authors.
- Portrait of the bride and groom: Presenting the bride and groom in a loving, funny or romantic way. Illustrate the text with photos and drawings that can be photographed or scanned in.
- An interview with the parents of the bride and groom about their own child and the child-in-law. Of course, it should also include photos of the interviewees.
- Create a horoscope for the bride and groom - whether serious or humorous, is up to taste. It is good to add images of the sky maps and drawings or photos of each astrological sign.
- Baby photos! Particularly exciting for all readers of the wedding magazine are pictures from the bride’s and groom’s baby album, accompanied by stories told by the parents.
- The wedding guest list - of course is best with photographs, which the invitees may supply by e-mail.
- Puzzle page: A space for questions about the couple, that must be answered by the readers of the wedding magazine.
|Personal wedding gift|